Mortgage Agents & Brokers
Koziebrocki Law will work with mortgage agents & brokers in navigating regulatory issues at the Financial Services Regulatory Authority of Ontario (“FSRA”). Our firm will assist mortgage agents & brokers with the following regulatory issues:
- Advising mortgage agents & brokers on compliance with relevant legislation and standards, including the Financial Services Regulatory Authority of Ontario Act, 2016
- and its regulations, and the Mortgage Brokerages, Lenders and Administrators Act, 2006 (“MBLAA”) and its regulations;
- Responding to various inquiries at the FSRA, including drafting responses to complaints;
- Advising mortgage agents and brokers on various practice issues, such as performance standards and employment/contract issues; and
- Advising mortgage agents and brokers on any new regulatory requirements that may come into force under the FSRA and any other new legislation.
Responding to Complaints at the College of Chiropractors of Ontario: What Chiropractors Need to Know