Koziebrocki Law works with engineers who are regulated by the Professional Engineers of Ontario (“PEO”) and other provincial regulatory bodies. Our firm will assist engineers on regulatory issues including the following:
- Advising engineers on compliance with relevant legislation and standards, including the Professional Engineers Act, as well as the PEO’s Practice Guidelines and Performance Standards;
- Responding to various inquiries at PEO, including drafting responses to complaints that are investigated by the PEO’s Complaints Committee;
- Advocating on behalf of engineers at formal discipline hearings in front of the PEO’s Discipline Committee;
- Representing engineers in appeals before the Divisional Court of Ontario; and
- Advising engineers on various practice issues, such as licencing issues, performance standards, and employment/contract issues related to staff and contractors.